Egyptian Journal of Groundwater studies (EJGS) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research, review and various other types of articles in all areas of this filed. This open access journal provides significant, in-depths papers and communications on the recent interests of groundwater, hydrogeology, groundwater management, groundwater quality and groundwater modeling issues. The goal of this journal is to keep a record of the state-of-the-art research and to promote study, research and improvement within its various specialties.
All manuscripts submitted to EJGS must be previously unpublished and may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time during EJGS'S review period. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. Topics to be covered by this journal include, but are not limited to:
• Groundwater Resources Protection and Management
• Groundwater Monitoring & Modeling
• Groundwater Sustainability
• Mine Water and the Environment
• Monitoring, Modeling and Prediction of Groundwater Pollution
• Remote Sensing for Water Resources Management
• Surface runoff and Groundwater Pollution Control
• Water Purification and Wastewater Treatment
• Groundwater Quality Management and Ecosystems Modeling
• Groundwater Quality Monitoring and Assessment
• Groundwater Quality, Pollutant Exposure and Health
We are also interested in:
1) Short Reports—2-5-page papers where an author can present either preliminary data or an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper.
2) Book Reviews—Comments and critiques.